We love all of our clients at H-Beauty, and we want to make sure everyone feels at home in our friendly clinic. That’s why we’ve set a few basic policies to make sure everyone who walks through our doors has an experience that leaves them wanting to return time and again. Take a quick read. If you have any questions, just get in touch.
CLINIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We advise all clients to read through the clinic terms and conditions before making a booking. These are put in place to safeguard the HBeabuty clinic and to ensure the best standard of service is offered to each of our clients. When booking an appointment you are agreeing to all the HBeauty clinic terms and conditions stated below.
We remind clients that in order to change or cancel an appointment, details of such must be passed to us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment Cancellation of appointments must be made via the phone; we do not accept any cancellations via email or text
GIFT VOUCHERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• HBeaut Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed online. However, they can be redeemed services in store
• Clients are asked to protect Gift Voucher and treat as if cash, if lost, anyone can redeem the value. Lost, stolen or damaged cards cannot be replaced.
• The HBeauty Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash or refunded.
• The HBeauty Gift Voucher is valid for the period of time indicated on the card itself. The standard redemption period is 6 months from date of issue.
• Promotional Offers sold via Gift Vouchers will follow these terms and conditions but on occasions may not be valid with all therapists.
• The responsibility of using the Gift Voucher prior to expiry lies with the recipient of the Gift Voucher. No pre-expiry reminder will be sent from HBeauty The remaining balance after the expiry date will be cancelled.
• The HBeauty Gift Voucher is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card and cannot be topped up.
• When you use The HBeauty Gift Voucher, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the voucher. Change will not be given.
• HBeauty reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Gift Vouchers from time to time where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so. The current conditions will be
available at all times at . This does not affect your legal rights.
• All refunds of goods or services purchased with The HBeauty Gift Voucher will be made in accordance with HBeauty Refund Policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Due to Covid-19 all expiry dates on any outstanding gift vouchers will be extended for a further 6 months
TREATMENT COURSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• A purchase of courses of the same treatment entitles the guest to a discount off the total cost. These discounted treatments then have a validity period.
• Courses of treatments listed on the price list are valid for 6 months only from date of purchase.
• Promotional courses are valid for 6 months only, from date of purchase. Promotional courses can only be purchased during the promotional period.
Treatments contained within a course cannot be transferred to other guests or exchanged for alternative treatments.
• Courses cannot be redeemed for cash or refunded.
All missed or cancelled appointments (which do not adhere to the notice period) will lose any deposit paid or in cur a set charge (dependent on treatment). All account debts must be paid on your next visit to the H Beauty clinic before further appointments can take place. This charge has been put in place to give the H Beauty clinic the opportunity to accommodate other clients needing appointments at busy periods.
Courses are non-refundable and non-part refundable. We understand circumstances change for example pregnancy and in these cases we will delay your course for you to resume at later date at our discretion. In extreme circumstances where your course cannot be resumed we may agree a part refund deducting any sessions used at the full individual price plus any fees incurred. If the salon can not fulfil your course for any reason your course or remaining sessions will be refunded or exchanged for other services.
Any courses delayed due to COVID-19 circumstances will not be refunded and simply made available to use at a later date once the clinic re opens. These circumstances are completely out of our control as a business and in agreeing to purchase a course with us , you are agreeing to the terms set out.
We ask that all clients arrive 15 minutes prior to their appointment. Lateness can result in your appointment being re scheduled
A number of our treatments require you to fill out a consent form prior to the procedure. These forms will be sent where possible via email to you prior to your appointment. This will be filed for future reference and treated with the utmost confidence in line with the DPA 1998.
We ask all of our clients to keep noise to a minimum during your visit and insist that all mobiles are switched to ‘silent’ for the consideration of other clients receiving relaxing treatments nearby. You maybe asked to take any calls outside when seated in the upstairs waiting area
We always endeavour to book client appointments with the therapist of choice, however we cannot guarantee this. We will do our utmost to notify the client prior to their appointment should any changes occur or should their requested Therapist become unavailable. However, our Notice Period must always be observed should you wish to change or cancel your appointment for any reason.
For insurance reasons and the comfort of other clients, we have a strict “No children” policy at the clinic. We cannot accept any responsibility for a child’s welfare so for the safety of us, the clinic and the child we ask our clients not to bring them.
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
from time to time we offer discounted treatments and/or retail through in-salon, on line and other traditional media formats. These are subject to terms and conditions, which are usually, but not limited to, time, date, availability and quota restrictions.
We reserve the right to withdraw such offers at any time.
An automated appointment text/email will be sent to the mobile contact number stored on our client records 48 hours prior to booking. It is the responsibility of the client to inform us of any change in contact details when possible, H Beauty takes no responsibility for unreceived appointment texts/emails and urges all clients to add any appointments to
their own personal diaries as back up at all times.
All treatments and procedures are carried out to the highest standard and comply with medical standards and guidelines. However very rarely, outcomes do not meet patients expectations. There are no guarantee to the outcome, it is at the clients own risk that these procedures are performed. We do not offer refunds. All treatments are available to clients over 18 years. Results can vary on an individual basis.
APPOINTMENTS & CONSULTATIONS
For appointments and complementary consultations, we reserve the right to charge a £25 fee for non-attendance, where we have not received 48hr notice.